Services under the National Health Fund
Non-public Health Care Institution – RODENTIS Specialist Dental Clinic also provides free medical care under the contract with the National Health Fund for general dental services.
Services under the National Health Fund include:
- A dental examination with instructions for oral hygiene
- Local infiltration or intraoral conduction anaesthesia
- Treatment of surface caries
- Complete preparation and reconstruction of tooth defects
- Removal of plaque from ½ of the dental arch
- Treatment of oral mucosal lesions
- Supplying a toothless jaw with complete dentures in the mandible and maxilla.
Before a dental visit under the National Health Fund, patients are asked to prepare an INSURANCE DOCUMENT or PERSONAL ID card to check the validity of health insurance.