Information for the patients
IMPORTANT: The health and safety of our patients is a priority at RODENTIS. Our staff, equipment and procedures meet the strictest requirements and recommendations of the Minister of Health, the Supreme Medical Council and SANEPID.
In view of the prevailing outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to remind you of the tightened procedures in our clinic to protect our patients and staff as much as possible from possible infection.
- access to the clinic only for persons wearing a protective mask covering their mouth and nose,
- coming to your appointment at exactly the agreed time,
- completion of the COVID-19 special questionnaire,
- washing or disinfecting of hands by the patient immediately before entering the treatment room,
- no accompanying persons in the treatment room,
- disinfection of all surfaces and medical equipment within the treatment rooms (before each patient’s visit),
- sterilisation of all dental instruments (for each patient),
- regular disinfection of all common areas and rooms (reception, WC, etc.),
- regular disinfection of all handles and grips,
- hand washing procedures for reception staff at least every one hour.
For the sake of the health of patients and staff, we would strongly urge you to cancel or postpone your appointment if you have any symptoms of infection. This can be done by phone on 723 055 555 or by email email@example.com.
Should you have any questions, we remain at your disposal.
Up-to-date information on the coronavirus pandemic can be found at https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/aktualne-zasady-i-ograniczenia.